Monday, March 15, 2010

Small & Simple Things

 I have this cousin, Kindle, and she's pretty amazing. When I started this blog, I said something about not wanting me to do your hair -- well, she is the one you want to do your hair. And makeup. And redecorate your house. And then her husband Ben can draw up your dream home blueprints while you're at it. They're so great, I love them to death, and I just finished up work on their blog header


Just a bit of backstory -- we went with a caning pattern because she reupholstered a couch with a similar pattern, only in black (you can see it in this post) and she thought that would be a neat element to include. A small detail, but it gives the header more meaning. I love little things like that. I had a lot of fun putting this one together -- thanks, Kindle!

No comments:

Post a Comment