Friday, May 7, 2010

free printable: for mom :)

This is a little last minute, and it'll only work if you live close by your mom -- but if those things apply to you, here is a free print of a cute little house in fun colors (5 x 7") and the same thing in card form.


(The colors look a little funny when you click on the links, but just hit the "download" button at the top and it will look better on the pdf.)


UPDATE: Some people have had problems with the download, and I'm not sure what to change to make it work -- so if you can't download, email me at tmorrill at gmail.com and I'll send it to you asap. Thanks!



5 x 7" print


Card

4 comments:

  1. Tammy,
    I loved! I´m gonna print as mother´s day card...
    There is a problem to download... I can´t acess!!!
    Kisses
    lelĂȘ

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS> I´m gonna link this in my blog, ok?? Tks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, would love for you to! And email me at tmorrill at gmail.com and I'll send you the pdf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy,
    my email is casadecatarina@gmail.com
    Tks!

    ReplyDelete